SafeGalaxy Telegram SafeGalaxy Twitter

MotherDoge Token
Gives birth to Doge token

Buy and Hold $Motherdoge, be rewarded in Doge AUTOMATICALLY

 

Fair Launch

 

Motherdoge is a Fairlaunch Token with 90% liquidity supply seeded as liquidity. That means no presale and no allocation to team members. The other 10% is reserved for the Dev and Marketing wallet to receive dividends and reinvest into the token!!LP Has been locked via MUDRA Making this SAFU

A True Smart contract with Anti-Bot, Anti-Wale and Anti-Sniping built in

 

Cheaters get WRECKED!! The maximum amount of tokens per transaction is 1% (or 100,000) with a max wallet hodling of 2.2%(220,000). Therefore everyone has the chance to earn doge without whales and professional botters wrecking the party

Automatic 6% of DOGE and 3% MiniCardano to hodlers

 

Simply by buying and hodling Motherdoge, you will receive DOGE COIN AUTOMATICALLY and MiniCardano auomatically.

Contract Address: 0x824e54e05ec3fb6a0d670b2635e343bb6e55db30  

FAQ


What is MotherDOGE?

 
MotherDoge is a deflationary, static yield farming, automatic liquidity generating token on the Binance Smart Chain. This means that the supply of Motherdoge will shrink over time, you receive DOGE tokens for holding as volume of transactions take place, and LP automatically grows to great a stable forever growing Token with deflationary pressure to create more networth.

How does Motherdoge Work?

 
Motherdoge works by implementing a taxation system of 15% for transacations which is split across a TASTY 9% dividend to hodlers in the form of DOGE and MiniCardano, 3% to marketing, 3% to Dev and 1% to LP.

How can I buy Motherdoge?

Simply copy the contract code provided, go to pancakeswap with your metamask or trust wallet and swap your nominated BSC token to Motherdoge. Please use slippage of 15%+

Why Motherdoge over other Doge tokens?

Simply copy the contract code provided, go to pancakeswap with your metamask or trust wallet and swap your nominated BSC token to Motherdoge. Please use slippage of 15%+
Every day we see a new rug doge token come up on ERC20 or BEP20 and whilst maybe 1 or 2 out of the 100+ might go somewhere they all generally do not offer rewards. What sets us apart is we offer DOGE token automatically no BS and when our favourite Twitter Character Elon comes on and discusses DOGE coin both your bags get really full very fast :). We are also seeking an audit by YOLO BSC Community, A trusted Anti-Rug pull audit group who bring safety to the wild west of the DEFI Space.

Disclaimer


 
The content shared on this website is for informational purposes only and, thus, should not be considered as financial advice.

Trading crypto/digital assets is highly risky and highly volatile, and you should never invest more than you can afford to lose. Always seek professional advice before making any investment.

The website visitor alone assume the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any information or other content on the website before making any decisions based on such information or other content. The website visitor indemnifies the website creators and all members of project creation and administration, from any responsibility regarding their financial decisions.